How to find the perfect Surrey property to buy
More properties are now being put online, which means it’s easier to find a property to buy that fits your standards. Even though there is a wide range to choose from, it’s worth taking the time to sit back and think about exactly what you are looking for, before you start looking seriously. Doing this, will help you find out what your requirements are and help narrow your options.
There are three main things that you’ll need to consider before starting your property search. Price, location and size. All of these are important parts of the criteria that you must think about before finding the right property.
Before you begin looking at the properties, you must have an idea of how many bedrooms you need, your budget and list of locations that interest you. You may want to consider writing down or asking yourself certain questions.
To make this part of the process easier, we recommend looking over these questions below –
· What do you love about the area you currently live in?
· Do you need to be in walking distance to transport links?
· Are transport links important to you?
· How long a commute would you be happy with?
· What do you love about your current home / area?
· How long do you plan to stay in the next property?
· How far are you willing to travel to meet your friend’s and family?
Once you have figured out your main requirements, you will be ready to start looking at the properties for sale! Here at Park and Bailey we can help you find your perfect property. We can show you a large selection of properties that are currently on the market and whittle it down to find the best match for your requirements.